Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A perhaps kinda ugly babywearing patchwork sweater jacket.

So I have always been fascinated with the gorgeous patchwork jackets, sweaters and well anything patchwork to be honest.
I had an idea to make a winter jacket for babywearing our baby this fall/winter/spring and I decided to give it a try.
Let me tell you it is a lot of work and now I know why the women who create the beautiful dresses on Etsy charge so much money.

Mine didn't turn out the way I wanted.  I posted it on Facebook very dissapointed with how it turned out and everyone seemed to actually like it.  Its definatly not warm enough for winter even with the lining.  I wore it to the bus stop with the kids the other morning when it was raining and I was chilled coming in.  Guess that means I have to make another jacket for winter ;)
But I wanted to share this mixed matched creation with you all anyways.




No comments: