Sunday, March 6, 2011

Agapanthus



I have wanted to share this with everyone since I got it finished, but Im not giving it to the Mom till today so I couldnt post it incase she may have found out. LOL
Its for one of my sons Sunday school teachers and her newborn baby and who couldnt use a free hand now and again right?  
I just love the rich colour of this sling, and the material I am telling you I am just in awe of. Its so nice.  It was a nice find!! 

I am not sure if this Mommy has done any babywearing before, but when I look back at my many years of babywearing I know that there is always a time when it comes in handy
When trying to "name" this sling, I started looking at flowers with a rich colour similar to this, and came up with Agapanthus which is found in rocky grasslands on the southern and eastern fringes of southern Africa

agapanthus flower





No comments: